Arts Corps is pleased to offer youth in 9th-12th grades this paid arts internship opportunity. Earn $300 for the engaging work of expressing your passion through art. Explore imagery as it meets performance in an exciting multimedia space located at the Seattle Symphony in Downtown Seattle with a focus on environmental justice.
The Art 4 Life @ Octave 9 offers skill building in the craft film, photography and performance. The final sharing for this program will be the kick off event for a week of Earth Day events.
- Professional experiences and career paths in creative and technology spaces
- Performance/presentation opportunities
- $300 stipend upon completion of internship
We are committed to creating an intersectional learning environment to ensure that all students are supported and able to be brave in the Art 4 Life community space.
WHO SHOULD APPLY:
High school youth interested in art. No experience needed.
APPLY HERE: https://www.tfaforms.com/5036751
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- Arts Intensive with dope master teaching artists (learn more about Arts Corps TA’s here: https://artscorps.org/ta/)
- $300 stipend upon completion of the program
- A community of peer collaborators
- Professional development
- Leadership and exposure to industry professionals
- Community of artists
Application process schedule:
- Applications due: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19TH 11:59 PM
- We will notify you THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23RD if you are invited to interviews
- Interviews will take place ON FEBRUARY 27th, MARCH 3RD, MARCH 4TH, in the evening hours
- Acceptance will be confirmed on MARCH 6TH