We’re excited to begin the hiring process for CSI Highline teaching artists!
- Teaching artists of color are strongly encouraged to apply
- We are especially seeking teaching artists who have ties to South King County and who are bilingual in English and Spanish
- We are looking to hire four teaching artists- two visual artists and two theatre artists
- It’s a 20-26 hour/week position for duration of the three year project
- Teaching artists will be doing collaborative integration work in two Highline Elementary schools, working in 5th and 6th grade
Job description at the link below. The deadline is 5/17/15 so don’t delay!
Creative Schools Highline TA Job Description 2015
Learn more about the Creative Schools initiative, currently taking place at two Seattle middle school, Orca K-8 and Madrona K-8